FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Buggy bugs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twiceX

Buggy bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Buggy bugs.   Buggy bugs. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 am

Bug 1: The equips.

Okay so I tried to equip some mage weapons and gears etc.... But it won't let me equip any items. I double click on the items and it just stays in my inventory. Some of the items are equippable, but a lot of the items won' let you equip. This happens for the equips of the other jobs too.

Bug 2: Demon Slayer mana

When you switch to the Demon Slayer job, it changes your mana. Permanently. And now my mana bar's max is 484. And I don't know if this is also a bug, but my hp/mana bar doesn't fill up all the way either.

~twice
Back to top Go down
Derek

Buggy bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy bugs.   Buggy bugs. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 am

The Second one - The HP/MP bar doesn't fill up because one of the beginner skills. If you didn't notice, the first tab of skills has a lot of skills that shouldn't be there. I think one of the skills causes that glitch and letting people have 99999 HP/MP later on.
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

Buggy bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy bugs.   Buggy bugs. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:06 pm

if u want to wear a items u need basic stats required from the items. example when u maxed all your skills and do a reset ur stats, u will see str 4+400 or dex 4+ 400 ( that example) u will need add more into 4 if your weapon need 100 str or 100 dex to able to wear stuffs
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Buggy bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy bugs.   Buggy bugs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Buggy bugs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunMS :: Support :: ALL help related posts go here-
Jump to: