FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Almost 2 days offline?

Go down 
+4
funms
slimtomato
swagmaster
Sylenver
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylenver

Almost 2 days offline? Empty
PostSubject: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:34 am

It would be interesting to know what's going on with the server, are you guys doing updates. It would be nice to let us know why it's down and give us news...
Back to top Go down
swagmaster

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Agreed.. Someone please tell us whats goin on? Also, how come the website goes down when the server is down? If the website was up, we would have a better way of knowing whats happening to the server because of the chat box. GM or someone please respond with information on why the server is down or when it will be back up. Thanks.
~Ryan
Back to top Go down
slimtomato

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:55 am

GM pls let us know whether the server is down forever or just temporary?
Player are waiting for this server to become online again, so pls pls pls pls pls let us know what is happening?
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:28 am

I will ask around i just came back from vacation so this is the first time i have been notified about this. he was planing on making a v115 but i dont know the actual reason why the server is down i will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
themage

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Ryuk wrote:
I will ask around i just came back from vacation so this is the first time i have been notified about this. he was planing on making a v115 but i dont know the actual reason why the server is down i will keep you posted
Thanks for the "update" I guess.. If there is a plan of moving this server to v115, can you release a patch that can allow us to update from v111 to v115 instead of having to download a full v115? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm

i will keep everyone posted once i yone posted when i hear form sunny he hasnt messaged me in a while so i will keep everyone posted if i hear from him
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
coroks

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:53 pm

im just geussing that the server isnt gonna come back?
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 am

Guess so..
Back to top Go down
mrsam

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:29 pm

you never know mang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 days offline?   Almost 2 days offline? Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost 2 days offline?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunMS :: Support :: ALL help related posts go here-
Jump to: