FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Vanna signing up for GM position .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tident14

Vanna signing up for GM position . Empty
PostSubject: Vanna signing up for GM position .   Vanna signing up for GM position . EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Name: Vanna
IGN: Vanna
Timezone: Pacific Zone
How long you have been on the server: I've been on this server for more than a month now , I'm very active making sure things go smooth .
How much time would you be able to dedicate to the server:I can be very dedicated , I can get on anytime and making sure people are having a good time here . I also am very helpful around FunMS .
How would you contribute to the server: I would log on more than ever and check if anyone is in need for assist or anything thing that is bugged , I will do my best to assist those that are in need and those that joined FunMS .
Previous experience: I haven't been a GM yet but I have been close to becoming a GM on a server that was being close .
Anything about yourself you think we should take in consideration: There is nothing really , all I want to do is help FunMS to grow and have more people on it by doing more events and having a GM that is active a lot to help those that are in need .

MSN/Skype: Tident14 - Skype
Back to top Go down

Vanna signing up for GM position .
Page 1 of 1