FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Hp/Mp Problem (And android)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
einokitsune

Hp/Mp Problem (And android) Empty
PostSubject: Hp/Mp Problem (And android)   Hp/Mp Problem (And android) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 am

It says my hp/mp is 28k(ish)/2800(ish) respectively, but when I use a potion it only heals me to about 9000 hp and 1400 mp. Also, I can't summon my android for some reason, is that a glitch to or is there something special that I have to do?
Back to top Go down
Cascade

Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hp/Mp Problem (And android)   Hp/Mp Problem (And android) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 am

The hp/mp part is just a glitch with this version of maplestory, what your health heals to is your actual health. To equip an android you need the android itself and a heart.
Back to top Go down
einokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Hp/Mp Problem (And android)   Hp/Mp Problem (And android) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm

I have both equipped, still can't. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cascade

Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hp/Mp Problem (And android)   Hp/Mp Problem (And android) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Try changing channels / relogging after equipping them.
Back to top Go down
einokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Hp/Mp Problem (And android)   Hp/Mp Problem (And android) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Mmm... Nope, no good. Still won't come on out. confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hp/Mp Problem (And android)   Hp/Mp Problem (And android) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hp/Mp Problem (And android)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunMS :: Support :: ALL help related posts go here-
Jump to: