FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Problems running the game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yoketp

Problems running the game! Empty
PostSubject: Problems running the game!   Problems running the game! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:56 pm

I'm having trouble running the game. I tried reinstalling v111 and the client. Run by admin.
Everytime I try running the game it won't go into the black screen. It worked before, meaning I played funms on this laptop before but all the sudden one day I won't run.

Anyone have same problem or fixed this problem?
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

PostSubject: Re: Problems running the game!   Problems running the game! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 am

if you may can you please show a screen shot showing what happens when you launch the server?
Also have you tried downloading another version of the client through the download link
Downloads it sometimes works. cause you probably have a older version of the FunMS client Smile
Have a Nice Day Please post a screenshot to more accurately help you with your problem Very Happy

Ryuk - Forum Admin
- GM
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
yoketp

PostSubject: Re: Problems running the game!   Problems running the game! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Well see the thing is theres nothing for me to screen shot. When I run the game, the program starts but doesn't go into the black screen like its suppose to. I'll try dling new client. Thanks
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

PostSubject: Re: Problems running the game!   Problems running the game! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 pm

yoketp wrote:
I'm having trouble running the game. I tried reinstalling v111 and the client. Run by admin.
Everytime I try running the game it won't go into the black screen. It worked before, meaning I played funms on this laptop before but all the sudden one day I won't run.

The Black Screen Is The Game Loading do Not Exit It It Takes Some Time For The Game To Load
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
yoketp

PostSubject: Re: Problems running the game!   Problems running the game! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Ryuk wrote:
yoketp wrote:

The Black Screen Is The Game Loading do Not Exit It It Takes Some Time For The Game To Load

Yeah I wish I had the black screen, at least I know I have a chance the game will run. Right now I don't even see the black screen. It just runs, but doesn't run. lol
Problems running the game! Untitl10 [url][/url]

Hope this will help see a better picture of the situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems running the game!   Problems running the game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems running the game!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunMS :: Support :: ALL help related posts go here-
Jump to: