FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Can't get past the login screen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blessings

Blessings

Can't get past the login screen? Empty
PostSubject: Can't get past the login screen?   Can't get past the login screen? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 am

Ah hi, I'm able to create my character and my pin number but I can't actually get to the game play part? Once I press okay and have selected my character, it goes black (I'm assuming it's loading), I hear a sound (sounds very maple-y...it's familiar but I can't remember what it's for...maybe cancel button or you-can't-do-that noise?) then it just closes without a trace.

There's no message saying I've received an error, unless that sound I heard was it telling me I errored out...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've been dying to play this game *A*
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past the login screen?   Can't get past the login screen? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:31 pm

it probably means you got disconnected contact sunny on skype. he should have more answers for you
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
Blessings

Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past the login screen?   Can't get past the login screen? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Does Sunny have a forum account that I can PM to?
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past the login screen?   Can't get past the login screen? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Blessings wrote:
Does Sunny have a forum account that I can PM to?
not atm since we are currently in the process of switching forums. when we switch the forums yes he will you have to message him on skype for now
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
Blessings

Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past the login screen?   Can't get past the login screen? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Ryukkk, he's not replying D: Would you have any idea how to fix this? D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past the login screen?   Can't get past the login screen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't get past the login screen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunMS :: Support :: ALL help related posts go here-
Jump to: