FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Amoral's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrsam

Amoral's GM Application  Empty
PostSubject: Amoral's GM Application    Amoral's GM Application  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Name: Sam
IGN: Amoral
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
How long have you been on this server: about a month and few weeks.
How much time would you be able to dedicate to this server: I'm on about everyday. on weekdays i log on right after school and on weekends I'm on all day or else i have lots of homework to do >.<.
How would you contribute to this server: I would contribute to this server by hosting events since it lacks events due the gm's being not so active. i can also help the players if they have any questions as I am doing right now.
Previous Experiences: I have been a GM in v.75 and v.83 servers but not any versions higher. I'm not so sure if the commands are the same but i can learn.
Anything about yourself you think we should take in consideration: I am a quick learner and I never give up even if i fail :]. Also I'm not that great at answering prompts and what to write in them, but hope you see this. thank you for your time ^_^

MSN/Skype: Amorals1314(skype) and im mostly ingame
Back to top Go down

Amoral's GM Application
Page 1 of 1