FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Fangs' GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fangs

Fangs' GM application Empty
PostSubject: Fangs' GM application   Fangs' GM application EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Name:BJ
IGN:Fangs
Timezone:+8GMT
How long you have been on the server:1 month and a little over

How much time would you be able to dedicate to the server: at least 3 hrs a day no afk and just walking ard checking on players or say hello to them.

How would you contribute to the server: um first of all i will my best to invite or advertise this game to increase the number of players, more players = more fun. next i will try out some glitches or bugs that i found in game myself because when i had a bug or sth sometimes there's no GM or anyone i can reach out to. also i will be at the fm often so i'm easily available to the public and i can help them maybe by giving advices as to how to train or warn them about the bugs or errors that would dc them. next i would also try my best to prevent any hackers from getting their way by either banning or if worse just keep dc-ing them so that they might give up.

Previous experience: Zero

Anything about yourself you think we should take in consideration: sometimes i'm abit clumsy in the late night, im currently studying overseas in Shanghai for a month, thus the short online hours, once i'm back to SG, i'll be back to 14hrs a day with Coder Smile

MSN:-
Back to top Go down

Fangs' GM application
Page 1 of 1