FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa

Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/ Empty
PostSubject: Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/   Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/ EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm a noob. Didn't realize you could trade in fragments for anything other than pot scrolls, so I never bothered. Can I get these exchanged for AEE's? Or an option to choose among the different prizes doesn't seem too hard to code.. or a npc for it. Or just get rid of the 30 fragment prize entirely xD

I tried dropping, trading, storage guy.. everything I could think of. I don't really want to cube anymore either since it's gonna be a bunch of wasted fragments Sad

Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/ Vg6e5u
Back to top Go down
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/   Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/ EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 am

If anything like that is too complicated, can a GM maybe trade me 80% Pot Scrolls for AEE's? I have 12 now (from trying to figure out what double clicking did xD) and these fragments can get me about 50 more. Even 1:1 trade, to teach me a lesson? ^_~

All these wasted fragments are leaving me very unmotivated to play the game, let alone cube the rest of my stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
funms
Admin
Admin
funms

PostSubject: Re: Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/   Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:10 am

i can see if I or someone can code something like that. also we have a cube drop system so why not just throw away the fragments and start the process over? that way 1 you can get more cubes and so your inventory isnt stocked full of random fragments lol Smile

Thank you

Ryuk - Forum Admin
- GM
Back to top Go down
https://funms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/   Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Any chance of a GM helping me with this? :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunMS :: Support :: ALL help related posts go here-
Jump to: