FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

shoenice22's GM Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
swagmaster

shoenice22's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: shoenice22's GM Application!   shoenice22's GM Application! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Name:Ryan
IGN:shoenice22
Timezone:Eastern
How long you have been on the server:I have been on the server for about 2 weeks now and I am enjoying it as most/all people are very friendly and everything is easy to adapt to as I currently came from GMS.
How much time would you be able to dedicate to the server:I would dedicate approximately 4 or more hours each day to the server but it also can may depend on how much homework or studying I have to do for the given night. I get home from school at about 3:15 p.m and usually it's instinct to go on the website and vote, start up FunMS and start having fun!
How would you contribute to the server:My contribution to the server would include bringing a fun, positive energy to the world of FunMS and also helping out new joiners as well as helping out regular users of the server. I would also look forward to hosting events as everyone enjoys participating in a good event once and a while! Razz I would try to host them more often because I have been with FunMS for a tiny bit longer than 2 weeks and I have only been to 1 event, though I understand that GM's are busy too. Razz
Previous experience:About 3 years ago, my brother and I started a server and we were both GM's. As the years have gone by, my memory for GM commands has faded as 3 years is a fairly long time, although I am a quick learner and will be dedicated to learning/memorizing the commands. Smile
Anything about yourself you think we should take in consideration:I also like to be physical, so I am currently in a hockey league but it shouldn't take a lot of time out of being a successful GM as I only have hockey about 1-2 times each week for about 1 hour or so, at a time.
Hopefully, you will choose me to be the next GM in FunMS. If you have any questions, you can contact me on the server as I am usually online on the times listed above. Thank you for reading this application and we will hopefully be in contact soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

shoenice22's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunMS :: GM Applications :: GM Applications Here-
Jump to: