FunMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To FunMS Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFunMs

[Updated] Lionhearts GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renzokuken

Renzokuken

[Updated] Lionhearts GM Application Empty
PostSubject: [Updated] Lionhearts GM Application   [Updated] Lionhearts GM Application EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Name: Andre

IGN: Lionheart

Timezone (GMT + 1:00)

How long have you been on the server: If i count, around 2-3 weeks.

How much time would you be able to dedicate to the Server: On weekdays, around 5-6 hours (Normally, it would be 7 hours. But now i have clubs and much more stuff to do.) On weekends, i can dedicate mostly 12 hours at the max.

How would you contribute to the server: I would do my best to increase the peoples confidence by hosting events hourly, be social (interacting with them), answer "ANY" of their questions. I also dont slack off, (meaning im non-afk and i love to help people, its in my nature =P) And last of all i love this server. I have learnt alot from this server, getting to know people and etc...

Previous Experience: I have been a GM in D.ChaosMS, but i quitted because i wanted to explore the private server world. Get to know other people and make new friends Wink

Anything about yourself we should take into consideration: Nothing at all, i just love to play this server. And also (i will always be online during the following hours. weekdays : 5:30 - 10:00, weekends: 2:30 - 10:00)

MSN/SKYPE: I may not be on any of those, but im surely on the forum and game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and i look forward to having the chance to join the team. Thank you very MUCH Wink.
Back to top Go down

[Updated] Lionhearts GM Application
Page 1 of 1